Coffee Trivia - How Much Do You Know?
How much do you know about coffee?
Test out your trivia knowledge with us!
1. Which country produces the most coffee?
2. Which one of these beans has more caffeine?
A. Light roast
B. Medium roast
C. Dark roast
3. Is there a difference between espresso beans and regular drip coffee beans?
4. What does espresso mean?
A. Very fast
B. Dark and strong
C. To force out
5. What is the name of the first pour in a pour over:
A. First poor
B. The bloom
6. What does an over extracted coffee taste like?
A. Sweet and floral
B. Burnt and salty
7. What is the foamy part of espresso called?
A. The Crema
B, The Foam
C. The Heart
8. What is anaerobic coffee?
A. Coffee fermented without oxygen
B. Coffee grown in high altitude
C. Coffee beans roasted twice
9. What is the difference between washed and natural coffee?
A. Washed coffee is when the beans are rinsed before roasted, natural coffee is unwashed.
B. Washed coffee is when the beans are taken out of their fruit shell and dried, where natural coffee is dried with the fruit intact.
C. Natural coffee is organic and washed coffee is not.
10. What is the meaning of single origin coffee?
A. Coffee that comes from one coffee shop
B. Coffee that comes from a single producer, crop, or region
C. Drip coffee
Trivia Answer Key: