4 Fall Coffee Recipes To Try at Home This Season
A fall favorite at Adventure Cafe. This latte will transport you to the streets of Bombay where we first tried this delicious combination of spices with our coffee.
1 star anise (optional)
1 Tbsp Coconut sugar
- Brew your coffee using your favorite method (drip, pour over, french press)
- Add all the spices to the bottom of your mug and pour in 3 ounces of the coffee or until all the spices have submerged.
- Stir well (use a whisk or bamboo whisk if you have one)
- Pour the rest of the coffee topping off with your favorite kind of milk.
- Also great as a latte if you have a moka pot or espresso machine, pour in the espresso over the spices, stir well and add you favorite steamed milk.
- Sprinkle a touch more cinnamon and enjoy!
1 Tbsp of Maple Syrup
Choose your favorite fall mug and add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup to the bottom. Add your choice of espresso or drip coffee. Top with steamed or cold milk of your choice. Enjoy the delicious aromas of fall!
2 Tbsp instant coffee
2 Tbsp boiling water
2 Tbsp coconut sugar
1Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
1tsp Pumpkin Spice
1 Cup unsweetened almond milk or other milk of your choice
- Bring water to a boil. Meanwhile, add instant coffee to cup. Once the water has boiled, add 2 tablespoons directly on top of the coffee grounds
- Next, add the coconut sugar and pumpkin puree
- Whisk until the mixture resembles whipped cream (this will take a few minutes. You can using a standing mixer)
- Prepare your glass of milk over ice
- Spoon the whipped coffee on top and add a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
- Take a pic. Post to Instagram. Enjoy!
Dirty Turmeric Latte
If you want a drink that looks and tastes like fall, it's the Turmeric Latte! Here is our recipe with a shot of coffee for all our caffeine lovers.
1tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp ginger
Pinch of pepper or peppercorn
1Tbsp coconut sugar
Your choice of milk
Shot of espresso
- Bring water to a boil
- In a mug, combine turmeric, cinnamon, coconut sugar, pepper, and ginger
- Add 3 oz of boiling water and whisk for 1 minute
- Steam your choice of milk and add it to the turmeric concentrate in the mug
- Lastly, add a shot of espresso
- Sprinkle with some cinnamon and enjoy!
For video tutorials of each recipe follow us on instagram @adventurecafe